Thank you for visiting this website. The text before you explains what, how and why I use your information when you visit this website, or request the provision of our services. Your privacy is important to us, and we will never misuse the personal information you entrust to us. I invite you to read these terms carefully before using this Website, and when communicating electronically with DELATON SL
No character data is collected through this website Users' personal without their consent, nor are they transferred to third parties.
DELATON SL, has adapted this website to the requirements introduced in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as & iacute; as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment
The person in charge of processing the personal data that you provide us will be DELATON SL with CIF ; B65021882 & with address at Calle Levant, N & ordm; 1, Plot 3 Pol. Ind. Can Mascar & oacute; of the Palma de Cervell & oacute ;, 08756 Barcelona, registered in the Mercantile Registry de Barcelona, ??to volume 43720, folio 175, sheet 436445, inscription one.
For the proper management in the treatment of your personal data, STARKSYS & nbsp; SL puts at your disposal the following e-mail unique email & rdquo;. through which could go to solve any question you need in this regard, or to exercise your rights in the legally established terms.
Purpose of the treatment
DELATON SL can process your personal data for the following purposes:
- The personal data provided through the website data collection forms & nbsp; www.starksys.com, with the purpose of adequately attending and processing the queries submitted and the requested information.
- To be able to offer services according to your interests, to improve your experience user and, where appropriate, for the treatment of requests, requests, so how to send them newsletters.
Automated decisions will not be made on the website.
What data we treat and from where they are obtained
The data processed comes from:
- Data provided by the interested party, through the completion of the forms for this purpose enabled or through our email.
- Datos derivados de la prestación de nuestros servicios.
What type of data we collect:
- Name and contact information, such as your name and surname, DNI, address email, phone number
- Patrimonial data, Bank data.
What is the legal legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent . When you give us your consent only we ask for it in relation to specific uses of the information personal when needed and if needed we will get it separately and we will make it clear that we are asking for your consent.
It is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract: when we celebrate a contact you, we will process your personal information for the purposes to comply with the contract (that is, to provide the Services).
The legitimate interest of the controller
For the fulfillment of a legal obligation (eg, to respond to a court order)
In the event that the interested party withdraws his consent, DELATON SL I will not be able to process your data.
Similarly, the legitimation of this treatment is necessary to comply with those obligations established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, as & iacute; as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Commerce Electronic (LSSICE or LSSI).
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent for which the user will be able to revoke only one of them not affecting others.
During the treatment period, no communication or transfer will be given. your data, except legal obligation.
The company will agree to the transfer of data only to the authorities in case the user had carried out actions contrary to law or breached the content of the legal notice.
DELATON SL does not carry out international data transfers.
How long will we keep your data for?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to the provision of the service and fulfill the purpose for which it is collected, or as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions in the data protection regulations which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Ministry Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the term of prescription of the actions that could derive and, after This, we will proceed to its complete elimination.
Rights of the interested parties
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation about if at DELATON SL, we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Similarly, as provided in the General Regulations of Data Protection, interested persons have the right to:
- Access your data:You have the right to access and know what personal data we are trying to concern you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data : in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, and that are object of treatment by DELATON SL or even, to request your deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data : in certain circumstances, you will have; right to ask us the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided in the General Protection Regulations of data.
- To the portability of your data : in certain circumstances, you will have; right to receive personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided us, in a format structured of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data : in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your situation particular will have right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we will stop treating them except that, for legitimate reasons imperious, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you have the right, at any time, to oppose the shipment. advertising by electronic means, and withdraw your consent.
Could exercise the rights described above, by request written addressed to DELATON SL at C / Llevant, N 1, Plot 3 Pol. Ind. Can Mascaro de La Palma de Cervello (08756 BARCELONA), or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Finally, in case you feel your rights are violated to the protection of your personal data, especially when not you have obtained satisfaction of your rights, you can file a claim before the competent Data Protection Control Authority through its website: www.starksys.com